The concept of non-profit organizations is based on achieving ideal goals that do not include profit. Accordingly, the structure of finance is somewhat different from the similar structure of commercial organizations.
Most non-profit organizations depend on specific grants or other types of projects and do not have continuity of income and expenses. This situation distinguishes financial accounting and analysis from standard business activities and requires specific knowledge and experience. Also, such a revenue structure makes it difficult to recruit and retain a financial manager in the organization for the long term.
"Loialte" offers financial manager service:
- Budget preparation
- Investment/Grant Management
- Grant reporting to relevant parties
- Cash flow planning and analysis
- Involvement, support and reporting in the audit process
- Allocation and reporting of actual costs in grant projects
- Financial risk management
- Performance measurement