This year, for the first time the enterprises of the 4th category must submit the financial statements of the previous years In order to prepare financial statements, it is necessary for the company to have its accounting in accordance with international financial accounting standards.
According to the Law on Accounting, Reporting and Audit, companies are required to prepare financial statements and submit them to the Service for Accounting, Reporting and Auditing Supervision (SARAS). According to the same law, companies were divided into 4 categories and reporting standards were defined for each category.
Loialte's team of professional accountants and auditors offers conducting accounting according to international standards and/or bringing existing accounting into compliance with international standards, in particular:
- Based on the primary documentation accounting of operations in the electronic program
- Conducting of banking operations in the electronic program
- Comparison of the data included in the accounting program with the submitted declarations
- Introducing the obtained results and recommendations to the customer
- Correcting the detected errors
Along with accounting recovery, we can help you prepare and submit financial statements.
Contact us and find out which category your company belongs to, as well as get a free consultation regarding the above issues.