Why does a company need project management knowledge?
A modern company, regardless of the field of business (construction, IT field, food facility or other) is unthinkable without the implementation of projects. However, despite this, many of the projects are unsuccessful. Common problems are related to resources - which are always insufficient, unforeseen risks, lack of communication, etc. Often, these problems can be solved by implementing the right processes, which involve both planning and follow-up, as well as the management of project content, resources and responsible persons. In the event that a separate department is created in the company for project management, it is necessary not only to implement the correct processes of specific project management, but also to implement the correct planning, prioritization, and monitoring mechanisms for the set of these projects (portfolio).
Common problems in companies related to poor project management:
- Lack of resources
- Frequent change of plan and schedule
- Communication problem
- Performance quality problem
*PMI statistics: 70 out of 100 started projects fail
Examples of projects:
- Any event
- Company logo development
- Introduction of new technology
- Development of new services
- Achieving a new sales benchmark
What does the Loialte Strategy service include?
- Analyzing/auditing project management processes and providing appropriate recommendations for improvement/development of these processes
- Support for the selection, adaptation and implementation of the methodology appropriate to the needs of the company
- Organizing the work of the project management office and evaluating its effectiveness
Support the implementation of the project portfolio management process