Managing tax disputes means protecting business interests in the structural units of the Ministry of Finance and providing legal representation in relation to amounts charged by the Revenue Service on the basis of an act or protocol.
Tax dispute service includes drafting the relevant complaint, submitting it and participating in the dispute during the review of the complaint. In particular:
- Development of a strategy for protecting the client's interests
- To submit written and/or oral explanations and conclusions
- Submission of evidence in the correct form
- Participation in the examination of the submitted evidence
- To determine the correctness of the recalculated data.
Loialte's competent team will reliably protect your interests during tax disputes.
Associate partner - tax direction